NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
This is not a game of chance. The first 750 entrants to complete the survey and comply with these rules will be eligible for an incentive gift. Once 750 entrants have completed the survey, no further incentives will be awarded.
- Eligibility: The Carrie Green "She Means Business" Book Giveaway by Animoto (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of the Sponsor(s), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
- Void Where Prohibited: The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Sponsor: Animoto Inc., 333 Kearny Street, San Francisco, California 94108.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Whether an entrant receives an incentive is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on Friday, April 14th and ends when the 750th eligible survey is completed or April 30, 2017, whichever event occurs first (the "Promotion Period").
- How to Enter:
You can find the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CarrieGreenAnimoto
- Click on the link and complete the survey in its entirety. Incomplete surveys are excluded from the promotion.
- Only one (1) complete survey response (each a “Submission”) per unique email address will be eligible for a promotion. Any additional Submissions beyond the first Submission from the same email will be ignored.
- Entrant agrees that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any Submission if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the Submission fails to conform to these Official Rules.
- Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Submissions, which are disqualified.
- Entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized email account holder.
- License to Sponsor: Making a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis for personal and commercial uses, and to distribute Submissions to third parties and to sublicense such third parties for all rights granted herein. If necessary, entrant will sign any necessary documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission.
- Entrant Requirements: All entrants must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and obtaining an incentive is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that an entrant is disqualified for any reason, that entrant will not be eligible for an incentive. Acceptance of any incentive shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, Submission and/or incentive information in connection with the Promotion, worldwide, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law. Entrant will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties (as defined below) and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these Official Rules.
At the end of the Promotion Period, the Submissions will be reviewed for eligibility by Sponsor at Sponsors’ sole discretion. The first 750 Submissions who comply with these Official Rules will receive an incentive gift of a paperback version of “She Means Business” by Carrie Green, approximate retail value: $10.99.
- The entrant is solely responsible for any taxes. The incentive gift consists of only the items specifically listed and no additional services or subscriptions are included. Entrant agrees that the incentives are being provided “AS IS,” and incentive suppliers make no warranty, representation, or guarantee regarding any incentive, including but not limited to its quality, condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Entrant must look solely to the manufacturer for any such warranties or guarantees.
- Incentives are non-transferable and no substitution will be made unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any incentive for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Incentives are not redeemable for cash.
- Notification: Eligible participants will be notified via the email that was provided on the survey that the book, "She Means Business" by Carrie Green, has been shipped to the address provided on the survey.
- Release and Limitations of Liability:
- By entering the Promotion, entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor and supplier of the incentive, and each of their respective suppliers, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, advertising, promotion, production and fulfillment agencies, successors and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any liability of any kind in connection with the Promotion and use of the incentives. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any incentive. If for any reason an entrant's Submission is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Submission. No more than the stated number of incentives will be awarded.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any incentive awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or the Santa Clara County Superior Court, U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.