Want to skip the speeches at your wedding rehearsal dinner and use video instead? We’ve got you covered. Here’s a checklist of what you’ll need to make a video that shares your love story and gets wedding participants excited to see you walk down the aisle.
Style: Coming Up Roses
Songs: “Shine” by Curious; “I Found Love” by Cynthia Felton;
“Talkin’ About Love” by Preston Smith
- Images and video from before you were together. Bonus points for cute baby and childhood images!)
- The early days of your relationship
- The engagement, or a recent photo of the two of you together (with the ring visible, of course)
- Parents of the bride and groom
- Other members of the bridal party
- Preview of the wedding location
- A screen or large-screen TV
- A way to play the video (laptop, DVD player, etc.)
- Video player cords
- Projector (if not using a TV)
Video can help make your rehearsal dinner feel even more special. And if you follow the checklist, you’ll see how beautifully (and quickly) your video will come together.