It can be hard to know just what to say when you’re putting together a holiday slideshow or marketing video. So we’ve tried to take some of the pressure off by thinking up 60 different ways to wish all the people in your life a happy holiday, whether you’re sharing a greeting from your business, your family, or yourself. Use just one part of the list below, or mix, match, and make changes to come up with your own personalized message.
- Merry Christmas
- Happy Hanukkah
- Joyous Kwanzaa
- Yuletide Greetings
- Happy holidays
- Joyeux Noël
- Feliz Navidad
- Seasons Greetings
- Happy New Year
- Be merry
- Enjoy the holiday season
- Warmest Wishes
- May your days be merry and bright
- Hanukkah Sameach!
- Light the menorah
- Wishing you a new year full of peace and joy
- May your holidays be full of warmth and cheer
- The stockings were hung by the chimney with care…
For friends and family
- Glad tidings of comfort and joy
- Wishing you a season full of Yuletide cheer
- May the beauty of the holidays warm your spirit
- There’s no place like home for the holidays, but since you can’t be with us…
- Happy holidays from our family to yours
- May this Festival of Lights bring blessings upon you and all your loved ones
- Family traditions are meant to be shared…
- Sending our best holiday wishes your way
- Wishing you a holiday season full of warmth, love, and family
For your business
- Warmest wishes to you and yours this holiday season
- A special holiday greeting from all of us at…
- Wishing you a healthy and happy new year
- To all our customers: Happy holidays and thank you for your support in the past year
- We hope you have a wonderful holiday, and we look forward to working with you in the new year
- Happy holidays! Thanks for a great year!
- Deck the Halls
- Joy to the World
- ‘Tis the Season
- Winter Wonderland
- Have a holly jolly holiday
- With dreidel we shall play!
- Put on your yarmulke, it’s time for Hanukkah!
- Jingle all the way!
- Haul out the holly!
- Bah, humbug!
- Wishing you a latke fun this Hanukkah
- Happy holidays from owl of us
- The fruit cake’s in the mail
- Let it snow… somewhere else
- Happy Hanukah. Hanuka. Chanukah… Happy Festival of Lights
- Whether you’re celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Solstice, or Festivus — we hope you have a happy holiday.
- All I want for Christmas is you
- You’re the spice in my gingerbread
- To me you shine brighter than the star on the tree
- You’re what makes the holidays happy
- You melt me faster than a snowflake
- “May your walls know joy, may every room hold laughter, and every window open to great possibility.” — Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” — Edna Ferber
- “Blessed is the match, consumed in kindling flame. Blessed is the flame that burns in the heart’s secret places.” — Hannah Senesh
- “Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey