Realtors, brokers and agents of the world: use neighborhood profile videos to help boost your bottom line.
Before investing in a house, savvy buyers must understand the neighborhood dynamics. Instead of describing the lovely parks, restaurants, churches and more, show people the power of place through real estate listing video.
Music: Radical Nerve – Cars (Instrumental) | Style: Light Panes
Words make the area sound interesting, but if you want to really sell it, bringing it to life could seal the deal.
I created that video using the King William Historic district as an example. I turned it into a simple template you can use to create compelling neighborhood profile videos to help add value to your listings.
Here’s all you need to do:
- Open with company logo (be sure to include contact information).
- Follow with two best neighborhood images.
- Neighborhood map.
- Text slide introducing neighborhood.
- Another house image.
- Street sign.
- Text slide describing architectural style.
- Follow with 2 – 4 housing images.
- Text slide discussing neighborhood bonuses (e.g. Great school! Nearby park. Abundance of dining options.)
- Follow with 2 – 4 bonus images.
- Close with logo.
To make a branded video – one that features your company information and a link to your website – you’ll need to use Animoto Pro. If you want to test your skills, start with free 30-second videos to see how easy it is to create. Then upgrade when you are ready to start selling!
Learn more about how to create stunning real estate videos to showcase great neighborhoods and win new business.