Animoto is looking for a Web Analytics Specialist who will play a critical role in Animoto’s next stage of growth by defining and executing the analytics vision & roadmap. The ideal candidate loves diving deep into data in order to provide insights that will help drive usage and bookings growth. The role involves wearing multiple hats such as analyst, implementation specialist, and product manager for analytics, and will interact with a broad range of co-workers at every level of the company, including the CEO. The person will be responsible for creating dashboards, performing analysis & identifying actionable insights while working closely with the product management organization to transform business questions and hypothesize into requirements for the product roadmap.
Animoto is an online video creation service that empowers people to create and share extraordinary videos using their own pictures, video clips, words and music. The company’s patented Cinematic Technology makes it easy to preserve your memories or promote your business through the power of video in just minutes from a computer or mobile device. Animoto has over 7 million registered users who create over 1 million videos each month. Founded in 2006, Animoto is based in New York City with offices in San Francisco.
Location preference for this position is New York City but San Francisco is also a possibility.
We expect you to have:
- 2-5 years experience in a web analytics role
- Deep experience with Google Analytics (reporting & implementation)
- Experience designing and executing web analytics implementations (ideally on both website & mobile app)
- Experience with A/B & MVT strategy and implementation
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skill
- Excellent communication and organization skills; able to collaborate with product managers, developers, executive team, etc.
- An ability to extract key insights from data
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and execute
- Ideal candidates will also have experience with Optimizely, Kissmetrics, JIRA, R, and/or RJM
Send us a resume to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you and hope to be seeing you soon at Animoto!
Benefits: PPO Health Insurance Plan 100% paid for employee and dependents, participation in employee stock option plan, 15 days PTO, fully stocked kitchen, FSA, commuter benefits, etc.
Please, NO recruiters or staffing agencies or consultants.
You must be legally authorized to work in the US.